Tourist Information Dublin

Tourist Information Royal Exchange

Select a tourist attraction from the list below for more sightseeing information.

Dublin castle was originally built on the orders of King John of England in 1204 on a site previously settled by the Vikings.
View details

The Ark is a cultural centre for children, and houses a theatre, and outdoor amphitheatre, gallery spaces and a workshop.
View details

Chester Beatty’s library is widely regarded as the finest collection of manuscripts and books by a private collector in the 20th century.
View details

The Molly Malone statue in Grafton Street was unveiled during the 1988 Dublin Millennium celebrations.
View details

The Powerscourt shopping centre opened in 1981 with a wide range of high street stores, exclusive shops, galleries and exhibitions.
View details

The Bedford Tower of 1761 comprises the centrepiece of Dublin Castle's principal Georgian courtyard.
View details

This is a sculpture by Betty Newman-Maguire installed in 1988 and represents the skeleton of a beached Viking ship.
View details

Bewley's of Grafton Street, Dublin, opened in 1927, and is a widely recognised city centre landmark.
View details

The Chapel Royal in Dublin Castle was the official Church of Ireland chapel of the Household of the Lord Lieutenant of Ireland from 1814.
View details

Grafton Street is one of the two principal shopping streets in Dublin city centre.
View details

Isolde's Tower from the 13th Century was rediscovered during building work in 1993.
View details

George's Street Arcade, opened in 1881, is an unique shopping centre located in the heart of Dublin city centre.
View details

City Hall is an outstanding example of the Georgian architecture for which Dublin is world-renowned.
View details

The Bermingham Tower and its adjoining buildings served as the main cell and dungeon block in Dublin Castle.
View details

The Carmelite Church, in Whitefriar Street is a Roman Catholic church maintained by the Carmelite order. The current church dates from 1825.
View details

St. Stephens Green is Ireland's best known Victorian public park. The park is adjacent to Dublin's main shopping streets.
View details

St Ann's Church dates from 1720 and is said to have more stained glass than any other Dublin church.
View details